To deliver a first class public service by ensuring that the services we deliver meet the needs of all our customers and are of the highest standards which are:
- Good quality
- Good value
- Efficiently managed
- A fleet of taxis that is capable of adopting to changing needs
- Designed to meet the needs of all people
- Customer-centered involving listening to our customers complaints and comments
- Provide a sensitive response to their needs and a rapid response to their complaints
- Customer calls will be handled by well trained knowledgeable staff
- Encouraging all drivers and employees to share in our success
We will also commit and continue to enhance our environmental issues
Tweed Heads Taxis have been operating in the Tweed/Coolangatta area since the 1950's and were originally individually owned and operated licences until September 1 1987 when TWEED HEADS COOLANGATTA TAXI SERVICE Pty. Ltd became an incorporated company with a fleet of 13 Taxis.
Since then there have been many additions to the fleet which now operates with 10 Sedans, 2 Station Wagons, 2 Taragos (7 Seater Capacity) and 6 Wheel Chair Accessible Maxi Taxis plus an additional wheelchair accessible Flash Cab.
The fleet is a modern, well maintained one with 95% of vehicles being less than 3 years old and we have a pool of approximately 80 drivers. Many of our drivers have been with us for over 10 years and the vast majority have lived and worked in the Tweed for many years.
Tweed Coolangatta Taxis prides itself on prompt, courteous Service and records show that 90% of our calls are picked up within 15 minutes.